Blackcat Automove - Vehicle Transportation Service
Why should you choose our service?
- Blackcat Automove uses only the very latest in high specification, twin-axle trailers to ensure a safe, professional and efficient delivery.
- Four wheel retaining straps ensure your vehicle remains secure at all times, without damage to the bodywork, wheels or delicate suspension parts.
- Equipped with winching facilities for assisted loading of non-runners.
- A written bodywork inspection of your vehicle will take place on collection to ensure it arrives at its destination in the same condition.
- Blackcat Automove delivers anywhere within the UK mainland, both local and national deliveries welcome (Ireland by prior arrangement - call with your requirements).
- Over 20 years motor trade and transport experience - your vehicle is in safe hands.
- Just in case the worst does happen, we are fully insured for vehicle transportation, loading/unloading & public liability and will gladly provide the necessary certificates, just ask.
- Our 'Clear Pricing Policy' means you know exactly what you'll be paying. All road tolls, bridge fees, overnight and parking charges are included in the price we quote when you call. Up to 30 minutes waiting time is included free of charge. The only thing to add is VAT at the current rate.
- Tachograph equipped towing vehicle (meeting EU rules (EC)561/2006, applies to 3.5T train weight and above) - many operators choose to convieniently forget this complicated and expensive part of the law. It simply isn't worth the risk of having your vehicle impounded at the roadside during the delivery or at worst, completely uninsured in the event of an accident.
- Blackcat Automove always aims to be price competitive for the level of service offered. (That doesn't necessarily mean our price will be the cheapest, but you get what you pay for). As most of the vehicles we are asked to move are worth thousands of pounds we decided not to cut corners with our equipment, insurance or standards. We think that in the long run, you'll be happy with that!
- New & used vehicle transport for dealerships, auctions, bodyshops, rolling salvage, MOTs, etc.
- Transport for media, TV, fleets, car shows and race days.
- Large vehicle capability - 4x4s, vans, campers and light tractors.
- Classics, prestige and unusual vehicles - call us with the details for helpful advice and assistance.
- Restorations, unfinished projects and rebuilds - we can also transport those loose spare parts in addition to the main vehicle, just let us know what needs to be collected.
- Weekend & bank holiday collection & delivery at no extra charge.
- No account required, payment by cash, cheque or BACS.
- Private and business enquiries welcome.
- Based in Plymouth we are convieniently located for deliveries throughout Devon & Cornwall and we have excellent links to the UK motorway network.
- Blackcat Automove recognises that every customer is different. With that in mind, or if you have any queries which are not covered above, please give us a call and we will be happy to discuss your personal requirements. It will be helpful to have approximate dimensions, weight and delivery/collection address or postcodes to hand when calling.
Contact Paul Collins on:
Mobile: 07952 - 509925
Office: 01752 - 341315